Thursday, May 17, 2012

Time...

There is a nice breeze outside today, I had nothing, but a lot to think about if that even makes sense. I wonder how boring I am? I can never seem to hold a proper conversation most people end a conversation with me quick. I don't know if it's just me, but I think that I'm funny although when it comes to actually being funny yeah...I don't seem to get any response, but not what I wanted to talk about. I was thinking today I wonder if anyone thinks about be during the day I sure this is a common thing of a person to think about well maybe a lonely person haha. I don't let being lonely bother me so much I don't shut down and mope and whatever I just look for an outlet so I can cheer myself up and my blog usually helps even tho I'm sure no one reads this, but oh well ha it's like a personal journal then. I haven't talked to that chick I like which is ok I'm not bummed out or anything I've just been remembering my dreams lately and I've been trying my best to figure out what the might have ment.

As much as it bothers me to wait...I just have to keep waiting, I mean look Jim waited for Pam and that went well for him. Except I'm not a Paper Salesman at Dunder Mifflin :( (I wish I was lol) I need to put out a gameplay video for tomorrow cause I've been limiting myself to an episode a week...All because I am not getting any views I should just keep pushing myself and eventually it will pay off right?

Now that I completed this blog entry thats it for me now I'm going to stay surfing the web and do thing for probably 8 more hours then go to bed. Then repeat the task, no one is ever on skype well no one tend to like talking to me on skype instead haha. Well yeah (smile here) later.

No comments:

Post a Comment