Saturday, May 19, 2012

Even 6th Place are Winners (Fuck That)

I witnessed Chelsea win the Champions League....Fuck that I'm pissed this means that Spurs are out of the CL and are going to play in the Europa for people who don't know Spuds are the club in London that Arsenal are rivals with. I am a supporter of The Mighty Arsenal and too see Chelsea win the Champions League is devastating cause they are the first London Club to win the CL and that glory was Arsenal's, but not anymore and I'm crushed. I wanted to cry and I want to cry cause I'm typing this in, but the gods were on the Blues side and now I have to deal with a team who placed 6th in the Premier League are basically the best team in Europe understand how angry and sad I am.

I'm lonely I wish I would have posted on twitter about the game...I really wanted to go on twitter and tweet about the game, but no I didn't which was hard for me since I always tweet about football. The toughest thing I had to take yesterday was that my friend is hanging out with an Ex gf of mine honestly never thought I would see that happening. I must be a boring person and now I have a stress headache I don't like getting those, but whatever people offer things I can't. Screw it I'll just keep sitting here, without social media my days are fucking  boring damn I'm a loser.

Jose is a sad loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment