Monday, April 9, 2012

Why must I neglect my blog

I hate the fact that I usually neglect it...I hate my facebook cause most of the people who I know irl are complete morons and it ends up transitioning onto facebook and I have to read all the stupid nonsense and I hate that. I usually keep in contact with a few people from high school and 1 chick I actually had a crush on the 10th Grade still talks to me and the funny thing is she broke up with he ex bf, but she liked the idea of me being there to listen to her. We would flirt, I'd cheer her up and we actually went on a date yet for some odd reason she ignored me and I'm not going to sit here and act clueless the chick used me as an emotional crutch which is fine cause it doesn't bother me. I ended up spazzing on facebook cause I don't like the people I know and honestly I would tell them any day of the week that I hate them right to there faces, but I don't hang out with them so facebook is close enough. I pretty much pissed off a ton of people which was fine with me yet it got to the point where women I would talk to no longer talked to me and I actually ended up getting some nasty hate msgs which were funny to read due to the fact some of these people can spell to save their life.

So now moving forward I actually got my HDPVR like a month ago and I've been recording Fifa 12 Commentary it's tough cause when I need to record footage, render a HD copy of the footage, then edit the footage into less than 10 mins of footage then I render that. Then I have to record the commentary and then I must go back and fix the audio and add it to my footage then I have to render another video, but this time it is the final copy which I upload to my youtube channel. I only have 5 Subscribers and a combined 791 views on my videos. I'm a small channel and I know being a known commentator in the Fifa Community is going to extremely tough I just feel a bit down when I don't see more likes on my video of positive comments or some criticism which will help me out. I don't want to whore my channel out for subs or likes I just want a mini fan base I want people to look forward to enjoying my commentaries, I want to entertain people who enjoy this and ultimately I make myself proud. I do my commentaries cause I enjoy it and this is something I would very much love to do I'm absolutely passionate about this cause I'm spending my money on doing this. I need to work harder and never lose focus cause I sometimes get lazy, but then again we all get a bit lazy at times.

I guess I'm just bummed out cause I wish I had some fans or at least more people to talk about Fifa with cause I'm an extremely nerdy person and I love having a great chat about playing Fifa, but honestly I rarely have fifa talks with anyone. I don't know if I talk a lot or if I'm annoying which is a problem cause I'd be fine with being 1 of those things rather than be both of those things. I'll leave my recent commentary posted under all this. If you watch it thank you and enjoy.
P.S. I'm going to blog more I really have a lot to get off my chest


No comments:

Post a Comment