Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I hope someone gets my

Message in a bottle...I've been listening to 80's classics all day and most of The Police songs have been stuck in my head which has been awesome, but um today was a simple and hot day I had to deal with a lot of drama that didn't belong to me. Helping people that have relationship problems sucks cause first of all I don't want to deal with their shit and second they yell to much which is extremely annoying, but yeah today was normal as every single day. I took my brother to school then I got home and watched Fifa Live Streams which is usually the highlight of any day now tomorrow I should record some Fifa game play so I can post on Thursday I also cracked 800 Views which was awesome. I'm not sure if I should ask for help from big fifa channels or I should try on my own to get subscribers and owe no one nothing if I ever become a bigger commentator in the community if you know what I mean. I just hope I can entertain people cause that is always my main goal I mean when I watch peoples commentaries I feel entertained and I know that's exactly what commentator's want from their viewers .

So I ended up getting distracted from writing this blog post cause I ended up playing fifa and I lost my train of thought lmao so I'll end my post here tell tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment