Thursday, April 19, 2012

Better to have

I've never been much for pitying myself, but lately I've been on the shitty luck spree and when it comes to women they sure do love messing with me. So every girl that had a crush on me won't give me the time of day which is cool, I guess it was only a matter of time. I hate fact I've been told lately that I NEED a gf I mean seriously why do I need one I'm not in the frame to have one and then deal with my own life. I'm tried of all the talking that I need one or that I need to go and converse with women to get my feet in the water, but blah blah fuck off. I'm sick of the pushing and nagging I just want to live a normal simple life I mean I am only 20 the fuck do I need a gf for and don't state the stupid fact of sex cause your a moron if you mentioned that to yourself. I'm sociable so talking to a chick isn't difficult, I just don't feel like doing anything I want to focus on myself I just want this commentator thing to work out and hopefully soon I can enroll in college I want to be someone in life. Then again who doesn't want to become someone in life.

I don't wanna ramble so I'll get down to the basics...I'm sad, lonely and women keep fucking with my emotions, but um I'll just put on the straight face I've been putting on since 8 months ago...Every time I get out of a relationship I immediately jump into another I'm seriously that worst person to be in a relationship with. Anyways I'm sad as shit and I decided to blog cause I don't talk to anyone on how I feel I keep everything bottled up, but yeah 

No comments:

Post a Comment