Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cool Story Bro

Well this year started off lonely all these fucking women are tripping and them wanting to have a "friend" is not a role I'ma stick around to be praised for, I'm not about that life which is a cool story, but then again who cares. All my friends are enjoying the relationship life and I'm saying cheers to em, but I wonder what 2012 has in store for me I mean 2011 all I was doing was holding relationships honestly all I wanna do is being single and enjoy my life. Then again life seems to throw us curve balls and maybe 3 months from now I'll be in a relationship I doubt it, but hey shit happens then again I don't much, but chilling. Then all my EXs are getting on my last fucking nerve I should really channel my angry into something more productive then let this bitches get on my nerves.

All for now since all I'm doing is listening to Nirvana

No comments:

Post a Comment