Monday, December 12, 2011

Let's fall into the hole again shall we?

Life always throws curve balls, change ups, but we always find away to hit that ball right out of the park and run the bases with 1 finger pointed at the sky with our head held high. Lately I've been faced with lots of challenges and now that I have support from my family to start the career I want the pressure of failing is mounting. I wanna be a Gaming Commentator you might say that's stupid, useless or whatever, but I'm actually passionate about the idea since all I have to do is be myself and from what I'm told I am a funny guy. Also I don't see a lot of  Fifa commentaries on Machinma sports which means I should do the honors also I'm not bad at Fifa I see myself as an intermediate level player. Which sorta gets me all giddy inside cause I know I have a chance of making it (insert Smiley Face here) also making people laugh is something I wanna do as well and what better way than to do it on the internet lawl.

That's enough for typing for right now. I'm in a good mood from venting and raging also I'm optimistic about my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment