Saturday, October 22, 2011

Yesterday Technically Today

During my current state of life I am going through a rough patch with my ex and I know I should get bent out of shape, but she made a change in 1 day now I'm confused more than a 90 year old man trying to log on to the internet. Yesterday was 2 of my bud's birthday so I went out to party and loosen up and enjoy myself so the night began slow and then liquor and beer came into the picture and then all the real fun began, but nothing to crazy happened. I saw a girl that I talked to 1 once and then I didn't see for a whole year, but I knew she recognized me cause since I got their see was staring at me and it wasn't a weird stare it was more of a I know him stare. This girl is pretty too cause hey you never forget a pretty girl's smile especially on how cute I mean I'm being serious at least I enjoyed myself and I talked to her like the whole time I was there, but I didn't make a move cause I didn't know her status. So I'm a good guy I'm just an idiot over all cause I like having a laugh cause without laughter we would not be sane people, but I honestly enjoyed talking to her even tho I would have loved to act a fool drunk. Yet self control is usually a good thing and I felt relaxed and I enjoyed myself and I really couldn't have said that without going to this party even though I almost didn't go, but I said fuck it what do you have better to do?

I really wanna go into detail about my night, but it isn't to be put out like that.

So I'll leave you with this song.

-At the end of the day I'm walking with the heart of a lion

No comments:

Post a Comment