Monday, October 24, 2011

Have a Lemon

Well I'm still one oddly confused person I mean honestly I wanna talk to someone, but since I don't really talk to anyone I get depressed so I lurk on facebook looking for social interaction which is sad really, but hey I'm a loser so yeah. I realized I should get out of my house more yet the problem here is I really don't have friends -_- sad isn't, but whatever really since most people call me an asshole and then completely ignore me. I should be looking for social approval yet I don't care much for since I'm anti social and all this other shit I'm just being bitter since I can't be a normal young adult. Since I have to work and try to help my family to the best of my ability I much rather be in college right now, but cause of legal reasons I can't and it only complicates my life more. I know everybody has problems maybe I'm just bitching all I'm saying is I wish life would hand me a lemon instead of falling out of the tree and never coming close to my goal which is grabbing a lemon (Metaphor).

Well call me crazy, retarded, stupid, foolish and anything else, but all this will eventually pay off and swing in my favor and I will be one lucky ass person well now back to this since I got lost in daydreaming and listening to music. Now time to rage or typing anything that pops up in my clever mind well I have yet to rant about anything, but nothing has gotten on my nerve so till then I'll be here son. I kinda regret my actions that I did on Friday yet I have no way of reversing what I did I wish I went about things a bit better and now I'm fucked until the next time I see her -_-. We've all meet that one chick that we thought was really cool, but lets be serious for a little bit I'm sure this girl want's no part of me I mean shes the type of girl who hangs with pretty boys and all that gay shit. I do have swagger, but I'm in for a fight to get this girl and I don't care if you have game and you think my game is weak, fuck you this is my life and I go about it differently I'm being a nice dude and yes I'm playing that card. Girl do like a good guy, but you have to grab their attention and being funny does give me points I wanna smack my head on the keyboard cause I really have no idea what to do.

Fuck, now Ima go play Fifa 12 so here is a song cause it's appropriate.


-At the end of the day I'm walking with the heart of a lion

No comments:

Post a Comment