Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lazy Sunday

I would have said, "Holy Sunday" but come on I don't really practice religion so it would be an awkward thing lol so I spent my day at home I played Video Games and I watched Soccer and Yes I like soccer it's not a mexican thing. It's a European thing cause I'm an Arsenal Supporter woooo Go Gunners! *coughs* Let's move on shall we since today was such a lazy day I completely forgot about my blog since I was caught playing Payday: The Heist. I tend to zone the world out when I'm playing video games cause it distracts me from reality and you know it's fun, but I'm a gamer and not a recreational gamer...BIG DIFFERENCE since most people play every once and awhile. I've been feeling blue lately and by blue I mean sad (hurr) we all can't run from true emotion, but we can suppress feelings, but I rather not since I'm alone most of the time and no one will really pay attention to me if I'm sad. I'm not complaining either I'm just venting which is healthy since I'm expressing my feelings and I get it I'm a dude feelings are taboo and gay (blah blah blah blah) cut the macho shit you know damn well you know what I'm going through just keep lying to yourself by saying, "no you don't."

I'm not sitting behind my computer screen crying or what ever else people say when they read something like this and start having stupid ideas and thinking it's completely true...yeah, no and I seem to be thinking a little bit more on what I should do this week. This week I turn 20 and this year is different since I really have no one to hang with and I doubt half the people I know are going to go out of their way and give 2 fucks only because it'll be my birthday. I mean seriously when was the last time a friend told you oh snap your bday is coming up what are we going to do, yeah that's never happened to me so I'm really on my own this year #ForeverAlone hahaha. I'll probably just watch soccer and then head to a buddy's party cause they are going to celebrate his bday early nothing wrong with going to a party on your bday and I won't say that it's my bday either cause that would be fucked if I would do something like that. I'm getting older -_- but I feel as young as anyone I know.

I'd type another paragraph, but I'm sleepy and I need to keep myself awake so I'll leave a song explaining my mood.

-At the end of the day I'm walking with the heart of a lion

No comments:

Post a Comment